Listen to the whole episode here.
From the middle of the episode:
He stood thirty feet in front of them, staring blankly forward from the center of the road. Jenn noticed him immediately. His composure told the tale of someone waking up from a nightmare. Then, just like that, like one awoken by an annoyingly loud alarm clock, Mohammad Najjar snapped. He sprinted at Jenn and Claude. Being a skinny, but broad-shouldered man, his approach brought terror with it. He screamed in some foreign tongue as he ran. Two of the dancers/Egyptian security guards tried to stop him, but like a running back primed for the goalposts, Mr. Najjar busted through their feeble line.
Like a ram, he pulverized Claude the mechanical giraffe's right foot. Down came the steel steed. Jenn, buckled in at various angles, had no hope of escape. Mohammad took out the leg, unbalancing the modern beast. The giraffe collapsed under its unbalnced weight. Jenn, fully aware that she was aboard a sinking titanic, as best she could, wrestled her body, and specifically her head aware from the concrete as it zoomed toward her. BANG!
Music & Sound Effects Attribution:
All sounds and music were found under Creative Commons licenses.
- Cylinder Eight by Chris Zabriskie
- Cylinder Nine by Chris Zabriskie
- What True Self, Feels Bogus, Let's Watch Jason X by Chris Zabriskie
- J.S. Bach: Prelude in C by Kevin Macleod @ http://incompetech.com
- All is Lost is Found by Krackatoa @ http://www.krackatoa.com
- Rebetikaud by Sam Shalabi
- Animus Anima by nisei23 @ http://nisei23.com
- Dramatic Tension by AaronGNP
- Creepy Church Bell by Aeonemi
- CountDownBoom.flac Copyright 2013 Iwan Gabovitch, CC-BY3 license
- CassetteRewind by acclivity
- Prayer Call of Morocco by lepolainyann
- male_Thjis_loud_scream by thanvannispen
- Cinema Boom impact #2 by beman87
- Boom Bang by Bjørn Molstad / BareForm
- Door Knocking (Angry) by Macif
- MechanicalClamp by Skullsmasha