“Hi, yes. Hi.”
“Yes. Good. Um... could you wake up for a minute, like, please?”
Yeah, sure... why?
“You're, uh, you uh, you slept on my bench?”
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your bench.
“Are you a Patriot?”
“Yeah, are you a Patriot or a Parrot?”
Well, um... a Patriot, I guess. Do I have to chose?
“Yeah, yeah. If you're a drifter, like, you pretty much have to choose.”
“I don't know. Are you a, uh, a drifter--- drifteress?”
No. I know where I'm going.
“Where are you going?”
To the sea.
I'm searching for Leviathan.
To get the rest of the story, listen to the whole episode here.
Music & Sound Effects Attribution:
All sounds and music were found under Creative Commons licenses.
- Poirot and Tarutz walk in Paris by Evgeny Grinko
- Woody Allen by Evgeny Grinko
- song slowed down for dramatic effect
- Dramatic Tension by AaronGNP
- Creepy Church Bell by Aeonemi
- Police Siren by MultiMax2121
- America the beautiful by languaverde
- footstepsSneakerConcrete by cmusounddesign
- JailDoorClose by TurtleLG
- ladder by Zabuhailo
- horror gate by Tomlija
- Heart Beat by thenudo
- heartbeat by hanstimm
- Tale Jail by krinkron
- underground parking steps by monotraum
- Suspense Creepy Ominous Ambience by RaspberryTickle
- Hell March by dingo1 @ www.RedAudioUK.com